Urgent & Important:
Devotees interested in joining Babaji Shivananda for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra will have to transfer full payment as bookings are soon going to close.(As the tourism company needs time in transit/ processing of visa etc.)
For Non-Indian passport holders:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org these documents
- Scanned passport copy.
- Scanned copy of completely filled and signed booking form.(please sign on all 4 pages)
- Scanned color photograph.(according to photo guidelines for foreigners)
Please note that you have to reach Kathmandu at least 4 working days before the Yatra starts.(The Govt. of China takes 4 days for processing the visa from Nepal). These 4 days are not included in the package provided by the tourism company.
List of documents to carry with you to Kathmandu-
- Original passport
- 2 Passport size photographs(according to photo guidelines for foreigners)
- Completely filled and signed 4 page booking form.
For Indian passport holders only:
Documents required for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
- Passport original.
- 2 passport size colour photographs.
- PAN card copy(self attested).
- Completely filled and signed booking form(please sign on all 4 pages).
Please keep these documents ready, as tourism company will need these documents for processing of visa. (You will get your visa and passport in Nepal). Postal Address of the tourism company to courier these documents will be provided soon.
Bring your VOTER ID with you for the Yatra.
Please book your Kathmandu flight tickets according to your name on VOTER ID(as Indian voter id is valid to make entry in Nepal)
List of Things that will be provided in Kathmandu by tourism company for Yatra :
- Jacket(will have to return after yatra)
- Duffle bag
- Shoulder bag
- Possport cover
NOTE- It is advisable to carry 35000 INR or 3500 Yuan (or equivalent Chinese currency YUAN) for emergency and other expenses not included in the package.
LIST OF THINGS FOR THE YATRA :
- Back pack (water proof)
- Duffel bag
- Money belt
Clothing should be normally light capable of providing enough warmth preferably dark colors so that dirt is not easily remarkable.
- Track Suit
- Shirts long sleeved made of wool of flannel
- Salwar sets (For Dress for Indian woman only)
- Towels & Napkins
- Pairs of cotton or woolen Socks
- One pair woolen and one pair cotton hand gloves.
- Pair of sandal with back strap
- One pair of Hiking / Tracking boots.
- Under garments
- Skirt for lady (good for open toilet)
- Woolen sweater with high neck
- Monkey cap (Balacave)
- Wind Cheater with a hood (water proof)
- Pants loose fitting
- Thermals pairs
- Night wears.
- Swim wear for bath at Mansarovar.
- Sun block cream - 30+ SPF
- Tooth paste and brush
- Soap & Shampoo
- Skin moisturizer
- Toilet tissue rolls
- Hand mirror
- Wide tooth comb / Brush.
- Lip balm
- Wet Wipes
- Body Wipes
- Alarm clock (Optional)
- Video and steel camera with extra batteries.
- Torch with batteries.
- Note book - Record your Thoughts & Feelings. (Optional)
- Water can with m-seal (Sealant) for bringing the Manas Holy water.
- Sun glass with retainer (thread/chain)
- Whistle to hang around neck while doing Parikrama/Kora.
- One litter thermos flask Holder with mug cover.
- One liter water bottle.
- Swiss army knife or multi nail cutter.
- Shaving kit.
- Locks for bags.
- Air Pillow for tent & Neck rest pillow for car & airplane.
FIRST AID MEDICAL KITS :
We highly recommend you to consult your own doctor before you start the trip and bring the medications as per his/her advice. However following items are worth full to bring.
- Paracetamol (crocin)
- Pain killer
- Eye drops for burning eyes
- Multivitamin pills
- Muscle relaxant
- Motion sickness and high altitude sickness medicine
- Vicks vaporub
- Neosprin ointment
- Band aid
- Antihistamine (contact cc)
- Electral powder
- Dust Mask
- Cotton ear plugs for protection from cold wind
Bringing your favorite snacks are highly recommended like - Biscuits, Khakras, Dry Indian snacks & sweets, Dry fruits, Granola Bars, Candy / Chocolates, Precooked foods etc.
Puja Samagri - As per your tradition.